We are looking for corporate paralegals to assist our lawyers for our office.
- Perform legal research
- Perform corporate secretarial functions
- Assist lawyers in drafting of documents including agreements, resolutions, wills, due diligence reports
- Organise and track files and matters
- A Diploma in law from a polytechnic or law degree from a local or overseas university
- At least 1-3 years’ experience working as a paralegal, preferably in corporate work
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, and orally in Mandarin
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Candidates for the listed position must be highly motivated and prepared to take ownership of matters being handled. Please include in your application:
- A letter of introduction stating your basic personal information and the area of practice that you are interested in
- A detailed CV with a recent passport-sized photograph
- Your current and expected salary
- Your academic grades and transcripts
Interested applicants are invited to write in via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.